Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 26, 2011

(101) Rough Jig Animation

Our animation instructor decided to spring a full blown music video on our class for the last term.
At this point, with around two weeks of classes left, it's looking like it's been turned into a "Run-away project".

The revisions are endless, there are no model sheets, and the only one with an idea of what's going to happen in the story is the instructor.
I could go on.

I was originally doing storyboards for a brief scene wherein the main character, a mischievous leprechaun, is doing a little jig, similar to Bugs Bunny in Hillbilly Hare.

Then I had to create a background for the scene, and then was told to go ahead an animate it.

An animator isn't -exactly- what I wish to be. It's low on the list. Give me a character to design or a script to write any day.

Anyway this is the 5th or 6th version of this little jig. A 7 frame loop.



So, set the video to loop, or click play a whole bunch, and let the little guy jig to his heart's content.

3 comments:

greener said...

Arghe!! I couldn't open it!!

greener said...

Hey!! I do that sometimes!!

greener said...

Very Cool!