Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

(79) Rocket Boy Update

Here's a second version of my Rocketboy idea. I spent a bit more time on this, this time.
The first Rocketboy script I wrote is here.

I've enlisted the help of a character designer, Chris Boyd ( [link] ) who was very interested and very helpful.

He seems quite enthusiastic about my little project, and was generous enough to whip up a concept for his take on Rocketboy.

At the Jalloo ( http://jalloo.net/ ) animation festival, here in Miramichi, last week, we had a nice woman come in to talk to us from Teletoon.

She discussed their pitching guidelines and criteria, and I'm seriously considering submitting a Rocketboy pitch.
The odds of it getting picked aren't super, but, it's worth a shot.

We'll see how it goes.

-Update-
Just letting it be known, I've submitted a Rocket Boy pitch sheet to Teletoon.

No comments: