Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

(67) Evil Weekend Plans

If my evil plan comes to fruition.... I will be a happy little boy.

There are plans to shoot the script I did up earlier, Ani-Fu, this weekend.
We may even have two cameras.

Talk about a snazzy operation.

I've only made minor changes to the script, and am thinking of adding in a bit of fireball-shooting, just so my friend Brad can play with Adobe After Effects (which is a lot of fun, and easy tp use, once you get used to it)

College is going well. Doing lotsa painting of backgrounds, as well as drawing.

Currently I've started sculpting a jetpack for my Rocketboy Character. Just for fun. It turned out alright, nothing extravagant. I'm currently painting, and trying to figure out how to make a harness or something for it...

Anyway, that's just a little update.

Sure, it might not be that evil, but hey. It'll be fun, nonetheless.

If it happens, which I hope it does.

Stay frosty, my freaky little darlings.

3 comments:

Laura said...

:o! I found your blog! Neat-o! I like all the pictures n things! You'd think you were an artist or something! Added you to msn too.. So accept or something.

Travis Green said...

Oh goodie. I accepted or something. haha, thanks though, Laura.

lauramaryv said...

Good! I shall see you there sometime! ... Or something! Haha